If only we could educate ourselves regarding vital nutrients our body is lacking due to deficiencies, put back this lack and be ahead of the wellness game?
♥ Are you aware Glutathione is depleted from the body when taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Are you aware that medications like Tylenol are actually killers. Yes, they rip away years from your life and ultimately kill you.
Here's a list of them from MedicineNet:
• celecoxib (Celebrex)
• diclofenac (Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex)
• indomethacin (indocin)
• ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin)
• ketoprofen (Active-Ketoprofen
• oxaprozin (Daypro)
• naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprelan, Naprosyn)
• piroxicam (Feldene)
• oxaprozin (Daypro)
• naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprelan, Naprosyn)
• piroxicam (Feldene)
Notice the bottom one on this list is the famous Bayer aspirin.
♥ NSAIDs are taken by millions of Americans every day and these meds result in Glutathione depletion which is the most powerful antioxidant the body uses to repair, heal and perform important functions in keeping you optimally well.
♥ Irony ten fold! Showing how far off the medical industry is and how ignorant they really are. Getting inflammation from a variety of sources like surgery, injury, disease, and so fourth. The inflammation may well be due to lack of glutathione and so to add fule to the fire NSAID's deplete more Glutathione which is the body's major anti-inflammatory.
So, rather than having you building your own glutathione reserves, what do the medical industry do? They prescribe NSAID's hence further depleting your reserves of glutathione. Without sufficient glutathione, you decline towards a slow death from hosts of diseases.
1) After 20 years old your body produces 10-to- 20% less Glutathione every decade.
2) Glutathione for Health defines additional pointers depleting Glutathione.
3) NSAIDs (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) that suppress inflammation and pain deplete your Glutathione and disable your immune system.
♥ Glutathione, the Master Antioxidant is a key player of the immune system and one of the most important nutrients serving detoxification throughout your body.
♥ As stated by Essential Formulas Drs. Calvin Lang and John Richie put forward the Glutathione Deficiency Hypothesis stating low levels of glutathione are a major player in aging.
• Studies link basically all forms of degenerative disease with low levels of glutathione
• In all species of animals tested, increasing glutathione levels showed major improvements in health in addition to increased life extension.
♥ US National Library of Medicine conducted experiments showing this. A double-blind, placebo-controlled parallel, three-arm study was performed on Healthy females given glutathione (GSH & GSSG). Those given glutathione improvement was noticed concerning their melanin index, wrinkles and ageing spots compared to the placebo. Observations noted significant increased skin elasticity and reduction in wrinkles.
• Conclusion to these experiments - Oral glutathione, 250 mg/d, in both oxidized and reduced forms of glutathione greatly influences skin properties.
♥ There is a far more superior product that simply cannot be compared.
• MaxOne provides boasts a proud 270% as per the standard oral glutathione at 20-30%.
• MaxOne is able to do this better as it's not L-cysteine, but instead D-Ribose (a natural sugar fueling up the mitochondria) together bonded with L-cysteine so they get passed the stomach and directly into the cells.
THE FINAL VERDICT.
♥ If these are such hugely noticeable observations on the skin, the largest organ of the body, is there any debate as to what miracles are being performed by glutathione internally that coincide with the vast improvements in health all round as per all experiments conducted.?
LOVE YOURSELF ….BOOST YOUR GLUTATHIONE LEVELS:
• Depleted glutathione causes an increase in free radical damage resulting an immune system that simply cannot serve you well resulting in a excess accumulation of toxins in the body.
Look at it this way:
• Without air - you die in less than 5 minutes. Poor quality air and you'll live longer but die prematurely.
• Without water - you die in about a week or so. Poor quality water you'll live longer but still die prematurely.
• Without food - you die in about 6 or 7 weeks. Poor quality food or food choices and you'll live longer but still die prematurely.
• Without glutathione - you die in several months. Minimal levels of glutathione, you'll live much longer but suffer from various diseases conditions and die prematurely.
Being healthy and stress free need not be so complicated. It’s actually very simple!
Four Solutions to keeping it simple -
1) Eating whole foods. The simple rule, if it grown on a vine, tree or a bush eat it. If the thought of eating animals excites you ensure they are grass fed.
• List of foods rich in L Cysteine are red peppers, sunflower seeds, lentils, Oatmeal, Red meat, eggs, etc
• My Food Data gives a more detailed listing.
2) Replace missing nutrients in our diet. Replacing the lack by supplementing provides your immune system the perfect platform by which you were meant to live Optimally Healthy.
3) Your environment should be a clean safe place as outlined in the article “Eliminate the Stress of 10 Dangerous Health Hazards in the House.”
4) Managing stress is VITAL and is something always so easily brushed off.
• Stress releases sugar hormones into your blood. Increased levels of blood sugar bad for you for numerous reasons. The same as eating sugary foods are not good for you.
• The one and only time stress hormones do serve their purpose for you is if you were going to flee from danger. In fleeing from danger you would be running as fast as your legs could carry you. You would use this amazing hormone to drive you much faster than you could normally run. These hormones served their purpose well as you utilized them for what they were designed to do. Your body used them up in your fleeing bid from danger and you remained healthy.
• Life’s daily stress will randomly inject little sugar spikes into your blood and since you are not fleeing from anything that ‘s going to harm you means you are in a state of high toxicity.
• You can consume all the healthy food planet Earth could possibly provide for you, and take all the missing nutrients, clean your home till exhaustion, but if you are not managing stress then stress will eventually mis-manage you, make you sick and kill you.
It is as simple as that!
Managing stress is also so simple.
It is as simple as this.
• Stress financially crippled me in my stressed out bid to buy all the nutrients. When there was nothing left, and only then did I begin to start to pay attention to what Richard has been advising all along.
• I know also know for sure that with Morgellons we have a condition that targets our skin and compounded stress and trauma throughout all my years I see now has brought on and agitated Morgellons. I see this without a doubt now, my skin tells me so and it's immediate. It also takes under 3 minutes to breathe it away.
• In one of Richard's Sunday programs, he recently spoke about affirmations. In fact he has an entire CD program on how to formulate and use Affirmations. A simple one I use in saying over and over again is, "All is good and well in my world, I allow life to flow through me with ease." I combine this affirmation with deep breathing and it works like a charm. It's also very helpful to talk to yourself in a gentle loving way with this simple one liner, "Things will always work out, they always have and always will." This is a really great one liner as looking back in our lives did we really need to stress out about all the things and stuff because at the end of it all, things always worked out.
Recently, I was staying in a clean safe environment but was faced with a lot of stress. The stress was continual, although trying to breathe it away I ended up having a huge flare up on my one ear. The conflict with the other person had her at the Doctors rooms on a drip for high blood pressure. While deep breathing is the first step to managing stress, sometimes, depending on the type of stress, it's sometimes important to go further. Holding back on calmly speaking your truth to keep the peace is also a killer, the stress of that brews and festers. Sometimes things are so stressful that your mind runs away, next thing the weeds of your mind become wild rambling thorn bushes chocking away at you. If I cannot control my thoughts, speak my truth, the stress struggle is endless. I have found fighting the weeds to be fruitless as this is stress alone. Richard has a whole series of CD program that takes this step further: Relationship Series.
I'm managing stress in my life by doing this simple technique and it's accelerating my wellness in addition to overcoming a huge constipation challenge I had which is also caused by stress.
A previous article "Is Constipation caused by Stress” dated 01-10-19? did you read it?
Clearly much truth in this I have discovered.
Taking note of these four areas of wellness will serve you well empowering you to live happy, healthy and care free.
Future articles address other missing nutrients in our diet and how supplementing will empower you to live well.
"Some people drink at the fountain of knowledge, whilst others only gargle"
Author - Diane Shannon (South-Africa)
Alias - Morgellons and Slime Mold on youtube
“Optimal Wellness is a condition of complete physical, mental and social vitality, not simply the nonappearance of dis-ease symptoms"
- Diane Shannon -